classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Lohani Lohani
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Buying a Game (nothing to ship) and nothing to download

Hello,

I was wondering if Harilo can help me buy a game. This game doesn't come in a CD. You just pay for it online and the version of the game (which I already have) gets unlocked and upgraded. There is nothing to download, either. Here's the url: https://www.lfs.net/?page=shop. In the linked page, you'll see a section titled Select the type of license or voucher you want to buy :. Within that section, you'll see this "If you want to buy LFS for someone else :". And, under it is an option of buying a S1 -> S2 upgrade voucher.. You just buy that voucher (which will be a code) and communicate that code to me confidentially. Once I have that code, I can upgrade my game.

I know this is how it works, because I won an online racing competition and won the S1 version of the game. I was given a voucher (code), and unlocked the S1 version of the game. Now, I want to have S2 version also. Please inform me if Harilo can buy the game online and pass the voucher to me confidentially. This isn't a typical thing that Harilo does, because there's nothing to ship. Please let me know. Thanks!

The cost is 12 Pounds, which roughly translates to NRs. 1,900.
pukar pukar
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Buying a Game (nothing to ship) and nothing to download

Hi, you can send a quote request like you normally do for other items. You will need to send the URL along with the process to buy the voucher mentioned in the notes section and we an get you a quote.