Cheque payment

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Saroj Saroj
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Cheque payment

How long will it take if I give you NIBL cheque on Sunday ? Just afraid that I will expire my quote, it'll expire on Monday.
harilo harilo
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Cheque payment

we'll honor your quote if the buy price hasn't increased.  thanks.
Saroj Saroj
Reply | Threaded
|

great...see u on Sunday then.
Saroj Saroj
Reply | Threaded
|

Just for the record...I think cheque payment is very troublesome. I gave the cheque on Sunday and it just got cleared today on Wednesday. Which means, I am definitely going to miss the delivery for Saturday. :(

Also, I placed 3 orders, out of which 1 is placed but the other two aren't. Can you please update me on that ? Hope you won't mind. I got my bike sitting idle for so long that I am getting bit frustrated with myself.
sthapit sthapit
Reply | Threaded
|

i just checked your account and all your orders have been placed already...

as far as check payments - orders are placed only after the check has cleared which i'm sure you agree makes sense.  if you have an urgent order in the future my suggestion would be to pay online (we have partnerships with all the major banks in nepal) or pay in cash - this will save you the 2 days that will be lost waiting for your check to clear.
Saroj Saroj
Reply | Threaded
|

Yes...paying Online seems easier and convenient but with the extra charges per order, it is making big hole in my pocket as well. With each order taking NRs. 100, paying Rs. 500 for those 5 orders seems bit illogical. That's why choose the option of cheque. Next time onwards, no cheque no online payments...going straight for cash.
sthapit sthapit
Reply | Threaded
|

cash works great :)