Delivery date estimates

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
First time user First time user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Delivery date estimates

I am not sure if this issue has been addressed/discussed. I placed an order on Harilo for the first time and was very annoyed that, the placement of the order  on Amazon did not take place until after 5 days of payment.  Yes there were 2 days of weekend; but Amazon does take orders on weekends does it not ? Even after discounting the weekend days, there was still a delay. After receiving the payment, should'nt order placement be instant. With online purchases and global credit card, isnt this easily possible even from Nepal office of Harilo?
Additionally, I was surprised that there was no indication of delivery dates anywhere on the receipt, online account details etc, almost seemed like they are trying to avoid accountability by not mentioning the delivery dates. I understand that there is a chance for late delivery but the range of delivery dates should have been mentioned.
stebin stebin
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Delivery date estimates

Hi,
Please email your order/item number at support@harilo.com. We will look into the matter. All of our orders are all placed from US and people working at our US department take holidays on weekends. This may be the reason our order was not placed during the weekends.
Once the order is placed, estimated time of arrival at our warehouse (as mentioned by the seller, along with its tracking details(if any)) would be provided in your item page.
Once it is listed in the container to Kathmandu, DHL tracking will be provided to you along with the ETA in your item page.