classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Vipul Vipul
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Domestic E-payment Gateway: Present and its Future

Dear All!

This is Vipul Kabra, a 4th year student from Kathmandu College of Management(KCM). We have undertaken a HLCIT endorsed research project on the topic Domestic E-payment Gateway. Since Internet and the e-transcactions are growing at an aloarming aret in this partt of the world too, the government agency, that is the HLCIT, that aims at uplifting the ICT Sector in Nepal wants valuable insights regarding policy level amendments and changes to boost this sector.

So here, through this forum, i would like to request all the visitors to kindly provide their valuable views on the same. The information shared in thsi forum will have purely academic purpose and nothin else than that. So i request everyone not to be reluctant to share any sort of information useful and important for making significant and positive policy level changes.....

Thanking you all

Vipul Kabra
sthapit sthapit
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Domestic E-payment Gateway: Present and its Future

Hi Vipul-ji.  

You might get a better response if you have specific questions rather than asking for "valuable insights".  That's the nature of scientific research - you gather data, look for trends, and then come to meaningful conclusions that you can later backup with that data if challenged.  With those conclusions you then finally get the insights you're seeking (which finally can help shape policy).

So starting from the beginning, what kind of data would you like?
Abhi Shah Abhi Shah
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Domestic E-payment Gateway: Present and its Future

In reply to this post by Vipul
Dear Vipul,
Sorry that we couldnt meet up earlier after several attempts. May be this forum is nice place for us to chat and discuss information. This will also help other users to grab information. Akshay had sent me link to this page long time back but I wasnt able to jot down to this page because of my tight schedule. Please let me know what information you require from PayWay. I am aware that you are researching on Merchant Payment Gateway in Nepal. So on behalf of Pay Way, www.payway.com.np, I will try to give you as much details as possible.