Flipkart

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options
raj099 raj099
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Flipkart

Hope we can shop from flipkart through Harilo soon!! Is there any chances of that happening?
harilo harilo
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Flipkart

not currently but we'll definitely let you know if that becomes possible :)
Manohar Manohar
Reply | Threaded
|

able to shop from flipkart will be great boon for nepali online shoppers after amazon. hope Harilo admin. will work on it soon.
mtajim mtajim
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by raj099
I live in Bhairahawa which is only 5km from Indian Border.. and i have a friend's home across the border.

What i do is order things from flipkart and get it delivered to my friends home and when it arrives i just hop across the border and pickup the things.

Have been buying lots of books lately using flipkart this way

Moreover many items are much more cheap on Flipkart then they are on Amazon.

I bought a book from Amazon using Harilo last year which cost around 2000 NPR.. same book on flipkart costs around 800NPR

If anyone needs my help for this then let me know..  
or if harilo wants to start shipping from India then you can contact me.. i guess you have email address.  would love to work for harilo..
sthapit sthapit
Reply | Threaded
|

can you let us know if you would be available all year round and if you have a way to get the items sent to KTM regularly?
mtajim mtajim
Reply | Threaded
|

Yes, i am available here all year long.. and as per sending items to KTM, i have sent books using Sajha Courier.. to friends in KTM... they mostly deliver it overnight or sometimes 2 days if there is a pubic holiday.

add me on gtalk  mtajim at gmail.com  and we can talk further if you are interested.

Regards
Tajim

sthapit sthapit
Reply | Threaded
|

added on gchat :)  harilo is already setup for multiple origins and destinations and we are interested in seeing if there is a demand for importing from india from our customers.
Manohar Manohar
Reply | Threaded
|

are you guys really serious about this.
and Mr. Sthapit do you believe Mr. mtajim!
i sense that its not a legal way for the corporate like harilo!!
sthapit sthapit
Reply | Threaded
|

@Manohar we're still exploring to see if it makes sense :)

regarding the legality, we always consult our lawyers before doing anything and have an impeccable record of doing business.  we have very clear records of all customs and tariffs paid for all our imports and settle our VAT at the end of each month and are on time with paying all our income taxes.  if we decide to go ahead with importing from india, whether with @mtajim or with someone else, we will make sure to do the same to make sure our imports are 100% legal with the correct procedures followed.
mtajim mtajim
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by Manohar
aaaah... No one believes me :(

**heart breaks**

@manohar

we are only in talks right now...  of course when Harilo has to go ahead with this.. we will go through complete legal process.

Regards
Tajim
Pokharan Pokharan
Reply | Threaded
|

Can you send items to Pokhara, what are the things i should do to purchase things on flipkart from Pokhara?
stebin stebin
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by raj099
We did take few trial orders from India but it is very difficult to import goods from India commercially. There are many rules and restrictions. One of th rule says that we can only import "Made in India" goods from India. We will start importing goods from India only after proper planning.