everytime i use harilo extension on chrome instead of automatically adding to my cart it pops up the another window and tells me to paste the url of the product. Really i m tired of pasting the url :(. Is there the problem within the extension or its just my chrome having the problem?
Make sure you follow all these steps:
1. Click the Harilo extension
2. wait until the loading completes.
3. input number of item(s) you want
4. write in the comment box if you have any comment/message/instruction for the item
5. click the "Add to Cart" button to add your item in harilo's cart. Then extension popup will disappear
(repeat step 1-5 if you have another item to add in the cart)
6. click the extension icon again and press "Request quote" button to submit your item links
It will then redirects to the harilo checkout page. Fill up the from with your Name, Address, Email, and security question. Once you are done, Hit the "Submit" button.
Its easy :)
Feel free to write us if you encounter any problems.