Insurance ... ?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
mtajim mtajim
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Insurance ... ?

Do you have any option for insuring the products.

Electronic items like Large Screen TV.s

If i order it and it gets damaged in transit, do i get a refund, re-placement  or anything?

Or if you can insure it someway ?

If you do insurance, then through which company and how much does it costs..

Can you please provide the details?

Regards
Tajim

sthapit sthapit
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Insurance ... ?

We're not shipping TVs at the moment.  

All our shipments are insured through UPS but we also offer additional insurance through Harilo so you don't have to deal with UPS claims department.  Costs vary by category and the buy price of the item.

Our return policy is at http://harilo.com/charges

Thanks!
mtajim mtajim
Reply | Threaded
|

What about the Computer Monitors.  Are you shipping that?

Was looking to buy a 29" inch monitor as importing it from US seems cheaper than buying locally....

also do update when you start shipping Large screen TVs. i saw you posted one deal about a TV couple of months ago...
sthapit sthapit
Reply | Threaded
|

Yes, computer monitors are no problem at all.  We had 4 in our last shipment actually - they're usually cheaper than buying locally.

Yes - we're working on shipping TVs again, hopefully in a few weeks.  We'll definitely let you know.  They were so cheap with us that people had started buying from us and selling in the local market -- the local prices were sometimes twice as much as from us lol.
mtajim mtajim
Reply | Threaded
|

haha, knew that.. 55 inch TV comes around 70k when importing from US and same TV here is around 150K