Looking far away,

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Looking far away,

Looking far away, I saw a bright green. When I was tired, I pushed the old wooden door open, and I was so surprised that I was disturbed by the figure on the wooden ladder. Grandma is picking up the fragrant leaves again, and the agarwood tea that is soaked out is good for Grandma's qi and cough. The trunk of the agarwood tree is slender, the leaves are luxuriant, the swaying in the breeze, and the warm sun in the spring is lovely. I dare not look carefully, afraid to see one scar after another on the branches. I remember when I was young, I didn��t want to bump into my father��s chopper and cut it off to the thin agarwood tree. I was frightened by the young, and I didn��t dare to come here for several days until I saw them flourish and gradually grew up. rest assured. Only the knife seemed to be engraved in my heart, leaving a deep and shallow scar. "Grandma, let me help you!" I will say every time I come to the garden. Grandma, but I am afraid that I am tired or accidentally fell down, not let me help, always said: "You, accompanying Grandma to talk, Grandma is happy, Grandma is really stubborn. Listen to Dad, After he was born, the grandfather who served in the army came back to take care of his grandmother. In a few days, Grandma was afraid of delaying the work of the troops. He just urged his grandfather to leave his home. When he was not finished, he was busy with housework, so he fell a lot. The root of the disease. But never complained to anyone. Grandma seems to be particularly happy today, the face of the ditch is filled with smiles. "Exactly, come over and see what this is! "I was puzzled to approach, but I was surprised to find that the scar on the trunk had completely healed, and the place where the knife was originally was still protruding a large piece of wood. Grandma cut the protruding wood down the trunk." Take it in your hand and look at it, flip it back and forth, and the filthy scorpion is full of gratification. "This is the agarwood." Compared with the agarwood leaves, the agarwood is much more expensive, and the tea that comes out is better. It��s just that the old man has always been thrifty. He knows that his children are going to buy a long-lasting agarwood tea for her. I don��t agree with it. I prefer to plant my own agarwood. I took the piece of wood carefully from my grandmother's hand. Some flaws. The previous knives were still shocking in my mind, and the agarwood tree was like no ignorance, no pain at all, no fear, no anger, and it grew like this. It is like a calf whipped by a cockroach, growing up silently, always diligently cultivating the land. Moreover, it also gave birth to such a valuable medicine with its wounds. Grandma cut a few small pieces of agarwood and soaked a cup of tea. I picked it up and sipped a little bit Parliament Cigarettes. The dark brown tea didn't have a bitter bitterness. The aroma spread between the lips and teeth. It was light and shallow and spread to the internal organs. I am shocked, does it really feel bitter? The lingering fragrance in the mouth is so clear and not stained. Fine agarwood, the emergence of a knife in front of the eyes Marlboro Red, the emergence of agarwood Online Cigarettes, and the grandmother's busy figure of fine agarwood, selfless, has already rooted in the heart.<br/>Related articles:<br/> NewportCigarettes
<br/> NewportCigarettesCoupons