More items=less shipping cost??

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options
Adarsh Jabs Adarsh Jabs
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

More items=less shipping cost??

hello Harilo. I wanted find out if the shipping charges are discounted if i order multiple items at once??
harilo harilo
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: More items=less shipping cost??

yes, you will get a cheaper shipping rate if you order multiple quantities of the same product.
Adarsh Jabs Adarsh Jabs
Reply | Threaded
|

oh!! what i really meant was..
For Example: if i order:
  "1 clock, 1 radio, 1 ipod, 1 vase"  AT ONCE ..then will i get any discount on the shipping charges??? because i heard that Harilo.com doesnt ship item one by one. Rather you ship all the ordered items by all the customers at once.....Am i right??
Kim Kim
Reply | Threaded
|

cheaper shipping rates apply only if you order multiple quantities of the same product, thanks
RKM_NEPAL RKM_NEPAL
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by Adarsh Jabs
Yes I want also about this.......
Adarshjabs Adarshjabs
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by Kim
to be honest, i am not satisifed with this answer. Even if you order different items at once from overseas websites like amazon.com/walmart.com, you will definitely get low delivery charges. However, you are charging shiiping cost per item even we buy multiple items at once. Im really confused about this....
harilo harilo
Reply | Threaded
|

shipping rates are done on a weight basis.  customs clearance and general paperwork is done on a per item basis.  our rates reflect exactly this - what are you confused about?  perhaps you're not aware that our items come in a weekly container (see http://harilo.com/2011/3/23/logistics ) - if you buy something we don't ship it individually.
Adarshjabs Adarshjabs
Reply | Threaded
|

yes im aware that your items come in a weekly container. As you are importing a bulk of cargo then why cant you give us the shipping cost of multiple items ordered at once(alogether) rather than giving them individually. Because im thinking that i would be paying more money..

If i notify harilo that i am going to order some quoted items at once For example 5 items at the same shipment. Then will there be any discount on the shipping rates?? that is the only answer i need...thank you
harilo harilo
Reply | Threaded
|

Adarshjabs wrote
If i notify harilo that i am going to order some quoted items at once For example 5 items at the same shipment. Then will there be any discount on the shipping rates?
There will be no discount in the case you mentioned above.  There are only 2 cases where you would get a discount:

1. You order multiple quantities of the same item
2. You purchase a VIP membership
Adarsh Jabs Adarsh Jabs
Reply | Threaded
|

thank you for the info
pramesh pramesh
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by harilo
Hey can u clear one thing recently a bought a product that weigh 13 pound which cost abt 2500 to ship and i recently ordered a quote for 6 pound in which the shipping cost was 5500? why the high difference?
sthapit sthapit
Reply | Threaded
|

shipping costs depend on many factors such as current exchange rates, current shipping prices, weight of the item, volume of the item, price of the item (for insurance), membership at time of quote, quantity of items being shipped etc.