SNAIL MAIL UPS ???

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Saroj Saroj
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SNAIL MAIL UPS ???

The shipment dated back Nov 22nd, 2011 hasn't still arrived in Nepal yet. Everyday I pray that it gets shipped from Karachi and to my dismay, it always shows IN TRANSIT. It's very discouraging to see that the shipment has even crossed the estimated time frame of 10 days.

May be I have been bit over-zealous by getting my previous shipments in a week. But this time, it is ridiculous, taking more than a fortnight. Heaven bless me, my next shipment also shows Karachi as transit point, so I don't know when I am getting it.

Harilo should surely be in touch with the UPS. Everyday, I call the office and I get the same answer, 'UPS hasn't informed us of anything'. :(
sthapit sthapit
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SNAIL MAIL UPS ???

we are in close touch with UPS - we will let you know as soon as we hear from them...
Saroj Saroj
Reply | Threaded
|

exactly...that's the point. They are not telling anything at all for the updates. :( and yet here we are all waiting to see when the updates will arrive.
Kim Kim
Reply | Threaded
|

The problem that UPS faces is that they must wait for updates from Pakistan International Airlines (PIA). If PIA doesn't give UPS info, they can't update us...and we can't update you.... If anyone has a contact PIA, we would love to talk to them :)
Saroj Saroj
Reply | Threaded
|

well, it's neither ours nor yours problem to contact PIA, is it ??? The UPS should be in constant touch since they are the one using their logistics. All the recent UPS tracking are either EXCEPTION or NOT AVAILABLE. I don't know what is happening, and it seems it will take further time seeing the current scenario with the UPS. :(
sthapit sthapit
Reply | Threaded
|

This is the update we got from UPS Tampa last Thursday (Dec 8):

"We have been advised the shipment is set up for Dec 08 flight to Nepal. Shipment was delayed due to space availability."

We'll let you know as soon as we hear more from UPS - their office is closed on the weekends.  our apologies for the delay.