TERA is a fantastic place to get started

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
4Rsercom 4Rsercom
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

TERA is a fantastic place to get started

The music is really good, with some fine melodies sprinkled round the soundtrack. Though you might not be rushing out to buy the soundtrack for your car, it does get the job done by supplying nice, psychological, sub circumstance to lots of the battles and the tracks usually really kept me motivated Tera Gold Xbox One. Some of the paths teetered into momentary greatness before retreating back into more generic RPG-style chord structures, but that I did enjoy the good moments enough to overlook the generic ones.

Voices are also great, although I would have appreciated more of them, what's here is well ventilated and voices fit the characters well and there is a good amount of variation in the tones and shipping styles of different characters. The audio effects coud have had more of a punch into them, though. Tons of those samples for various sounds are regular and tacky, and that I feel like marginally more effort in this section could have gone a very long way to helping establish some more character for the game, which is another missed opportunity I think that they might have easily dealt with for the console version.

Happily what we have here is a well-designed game that claws the essentials of action-based online RPG gameplay. What it lacks in functionality it constitutes in design, and what it lacks in complexity it makes up for overall fun-factor. If you're considering TERA, you have very little to lose by trying it out on consoles thanks to the "freemium" model it locates itself in. The planet is nearly seamless and huge, the graphics are well-designed and fun, and there's a lot to do in TERA without spending a dime if you don't need to.

I just wish there was a reason for people who have played it 3 decades back on their PC's to return. If you're a seasoned dungeon crawler whose looking for another step in sophistication and thickness, ps4 tera gold  might not function as jam, at least not in this era, but if you're mainly a console gamer and also interested in dipping your toes into the MMO genre, the console version of TERA is a fantastic place to get started.