Unconsciously, it is alre

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Unconsciously, it is alre

Unconsciously, it is already midsummer, and the leaves on the crown are getting more and more green, just like a wind chime on the top of the head. Occasionally, I fell down on one piece, and I fell on my shoulders. I reached out and saw that the leaves that had left the canopy still retained the vitality of life. Although it is lingering, but it is unstoppable fragrance, the veins are still crystal clear, even in the sunlight, there is some opacity, I suddenly saw myself from that piece of life. The unfathomable eyes seemed to be full of shining stars, and at the bottom, there was a deep and bohemian light, staring at the leaf. I seemed to see another thing from the inside, I couldn��t see it clearly, but I feel very depressed, but because those stars are too shiny, I forgot its existence. "What are those stars?" I asked. Those stars seem to respond in the depths of the soul. Those once vows, the previous appointments bloomed. Suddenly, a few yellowed papers flashed in front of me. I remember that it was all the texts of a semester Cheap Cigarettes, and it was densely recorded. My thoughts, my sorrow, my happiness, and of course those who are fascinated by the future, I know that the papers of Sosso are getting faster and faster, until the sound disappears Cigarettes Online, and I enter another scene. It was on the podium. I held the editor's hand, covered with scorpions, thick and scented with ink and ink. I felt the stars are getting more and more shiny, because then I firmly established a belief and realized me. The ideal of the future. Of course, I hope that my ideals fly high and far, but why is there still a vague thing to suppress it, preventing me from flying high? I don't understand, so I saw a black stone in the darkness and pressed it tightly. With the stars, I stepped forward and stroked the smooth stone faces, and the unprecedented suppression of the face came like a flood of beasts that involved me in a whirlpool. What was that stone? I asked again. The scene in front gave me enough answers. It was the whole process of my school, the supervision of the teacher, the competition of the classmates, the pressure of the exam, which made me somewhat uncomfortable. However, after thinking about it, I should not be a student now. Responsibility? Then, I went to another place, where there was a gloomy sky, a family crying, a white dress dancing. I was a little uncomfortable, but I saw that I went to the home of my elders in my memory. The family was filled with a sad atmosphere, and I tried to resolve it. Isn't this the responsibility of my juniors? Suddenly Marlboro Lights, I finally woke up, and the things at the bottom of my eyes became more and more clear. The smooth stone pressed against the brilliance of the stars, and had a thirst for and enthusiasm for the future, but because of the stone, it seemed calm and calm. The breeze blew and the leaves in my hands were blown away. I just woke up like a dream and raised my hand to caress my eyes. My eyes have ambitions and ambitions for future life, and they also have annoying responsibility and responsibility. But if you only let the ideals go high, then the stars hidden in the eyes will not fly away. Therefore, if there is only responsibility, then what do we use to pursue ideals? Then what should we do? Ideal, responsible, even, but mutual Restraint, the two are only balanced, still can see the really beautiful fireworks are dark, and the cicadas gradually stop. I think the summer here is coming to an end, but my summer is just beginning.<br/>Related articles:<br/> Marlboro Cigarettes
<br/> Cigarettes Online