What about Container no -49

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
RKM_NEPAL RKM_NEPAL
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

What about Container no -49

This container take loooooooong time to reach KTM, I think it have to reach 12 september 2011 bt still in transit. Whats the problem??
sthapit sthapit
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: What about Container no -49

UPS is saying that all flights into KTM are booked because of dasain and there's a shortage of cargo space.  you can also call UPS in Nepal (their contact number is at http://www.ups.com/content/corp/worldwide/asia/nepal.html) and confirm with them (your tracking number is 3024199860).  apologies for the delay.
Pramesh Pramesh
Reply | Threaded
|

i thought my container no 50 was late.It is taking like forever to reach ktm.someone in harilo says its in Karachi and ups office says its in canada.
can't figure out where the package is.can ups delay the package like that just because airlines are booked.if this is the case than tihars  on the way i think i will be getting the package after  tihar.
sthapit sthapit
Reply | Threaded
|

unfortunately UPS doesn't guarantee a delivery time to KTM :(  my guess, however, is that containers 49 and 50 will arrive soon after dasain.
RKM_NEPAL RKM_NEPAL
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by sthapit
Its not fair, As my notification this container have to reach KTM on 12 November this time is not as DASHAIN !! this type of delay may be negative impact to HARILO.. so think about this seriously.
sthapit sthapit
Reply | Threaded
|

we are pushing UPS very hard to move this shipment to KTM - we will send you an email notification as soon as it's ready for pickup.  our apologies again for the delay but as our shipping partner, we rely on UPS (which is one of the most reliable carriers to KTM) to deliver the shipments on time.