cancel order

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
dazed dazed
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

cancel order

how can i cancel orders? i just clicked on the link etc. to get a quote but it appears that the item appears in my order list. how do i cancel it? i just want to know how much the charge would be to get it in Nepal...
Aalok Aalok
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: cancel order

Your orders arent processed until you pay. So just asking a quote for checking the price in nepal is totally fine. Actually, they encourage you to send items for quotation without any obligation to buy. You cant delete quoted items however. They havent build that functionality to delete past quotes. Quotes expire after 7 days.
Hope this helps.
anil anil
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by dazed
Well, it stays there. I had few cancelled items on my list till somebody (probably the admin) got rid of it manually. I guess, they'll have to set up a mechanism that the cancelled or expired products disappear from the list.
harilo harilo
Reply | Threaded
|

Yes - being able to cancel orders on your own is coming out in our next feature release, probably in the next week.  For now it'll just stay in our order list even if you reject a quote - if you want to remove it just let us know and an admin will manually cancel it for you :)
harilo harilo
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by dazed
Thanks for the feedback guys - the feature has been added.

Step 1: Go to "My Account"
Step 2: Click on any Order you want to cancel
Step 3: Click "Cancel" and hit "OK"

That's it! Your order is now canceled and will no longer show up on your orders list.  Let us know if you have any other questions or feature requests.