few questions

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
lomas lomas
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

few questions

Harilo is one of its kind service in Nepal, fully legal(customs, VAT, taxes), innovative. I ordered a cordless telephone a year back from Harilo, and I've been happily using the phone without any glitches since then. There was a little problem though, there was a small wall clip missing in the box, no big deal, not any issue whatsoever. My question is, while ordering something from Harilo.com, Harilo.com doesn't take any responsibility if they receive damaged good from the seller itself. From what I've heard from friends in USA, reputed sellers like Amazon has a very customer-friendly policies; like if you receive any damaged or even a product that is different from the photos they show in their product page, they give you the total refund. Not trying to question Harilo.com's integrity, but, keeping in mind the probability of such discrepancies, why has Harilo.com not made policy to incorporate such issues? Are there any examples where Harilo.com's user has faced such problem? and What has Harilo.com done to compensate the buyers?
Kim Kim
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: few questions

"My question is, while ordering something from Harilo.com, Harilo.com doesn't take any responsibility if they receive damaged good from the seller itself."
---We are the shipping company from the US to Nepal, so we do take responsibility (and pay insurance) if something was damaged in transit from our warehouse in FL to the office on Kantipath. Similar to UPS in the US, if something is damaged from Amazon, you contact Amazon, not UPS.

"From what I've heard from friends in USA, reputed sellers like Amazon has a very customer-friendly policies; like if you receive any damaged or even a product that is different from the photos they show in their product page, they give you the total refund."
---This is correct, and we do help you return items to the seller (like Amazon) in the US. Our full return policy is stated here: harilo.com/charges Our return policy mirrors that of your chosen retailer. If you purchase something from Amazon.com you can take advantage of their return policy. That's why reccomend them at http://harilo.com/links

"Not trying to question Harilo.com's integrity, but, keeping in mind the probability of such discrepancies, why has Harilo.com not made policy to incorporate such issues?"
---As explained above, we do help you return items that are damaged from the seller and we cover your goods in transit from the US to Nepal.

"Are there any examples where Harilo.com's user has faced such problem?"
---Yes, we have helped many customers return items to the US and they receive a refund or replacement from the seller.
"...and What has Harilo.com done to compensate the buyers?"
---We refund the buyer the amount received from the seller as stated in our return policy: http://harilo.com/charges