classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
zwtd4 zwtd4
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view

 keto hd  If you think you are infected, avoid sexual contact and consult a doctor Genital symptoms such as mucus discharge or burning sensation during urination or unusual pain or rash on the genitals are a sign to stop having sex and consult a doctor immediately. If you are told you have chlamydia or other sexually transmitted infections, receive treatment immediately, and you need to notify all of your sex partners recently so they are also aware to consult a doctor and be treated.Because chlamydia often occurs without symptoms, infected people may unknowingly infect their sex partners. Many doctors recommend that all people who have more than one sex partner should be tested for chlamydia regularly, even without symptoms.