regarding quote

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
fankafan fankafan
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

regarding quote

my qoute is pending for the last 19hrs.I was willing to know why thats taking so much time.Sometimes i get the quote within an hour.Now its taking so much time.
sthapit sthapit
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: regarding quote

Quotes are done on a priority system and you have to be a member to get faster quotes (see http://harilo.com/pricing)

Thanks
fankafan fankafan
Reply | Threaded
|

Shopping on Harilo is fast and easy - you don't even need to sign in! Enter a product URL and we'll send you a quote within 24 hours.so why there is the sentence mentioned regarding We will send you the quote within in 24hrs" precisely you should
have mentioned Be the member and we will send you the quote according to priority basis.Can u please clerify me  your Home screen sentences as there is nothing mentioned regarding pririty basis.
sthapit sthapit
Reply | Threaded
|

We send a quote within 24 hours to everyone as we promise on the home page.  It's just members will get their quotes first.  So person A with a membership will get a quote within say 1 hour versus person B without a membership will get a quote within 20 hours.  But both will get a quote within 24 hours.
fankafan fankafan
Reply | Threaded
|

Humm then my quote is pending for 23 hrs..now i have to wait for 1 more hour n see ur justice for nonmember.